Re: VCs - zCaps / OCap a Discussion

OK - then can I ask you a favor, Alan...

Please look at section 1.4 of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/?include_text=1
and tell us if we could use the RO, RQ, RC, AS, RS terminology to continue
this discussion about the relationship between capabilities, VCs,
authorization, and Confidential Storage without losing any generality?

I'm not asking anyone to adjudicate the protocol outcome, just hoping we
can stick to the RO, RQ, RC, AS, RS terminology as defined above as we
continue the work.

- Adrian