Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2020-12-15 12pm ET

On 12/16/20 4:36 AM, rhiaro wrote:
> I thought this presentation was brilliant, the work is refreshingly
> well thought-out, and hit all the right notes. Thanks so much Lisa!
> Does anyone have a link to the slides?

I don't have the link to the slides, but thanks to our new
teleconference system, the link to the archived video is here (as an
interim solution until we get the slides):

https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-weekly-2020-12-15.mp4

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches