Re: Revocation mechanism best-practices?

From: Stephen Curran <swcurran@cloudcompass.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 08:48:29 -0800
To: Philip Kaiser <philip.kaiser@evan.team>
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
There are several approaches that are being considered.  The latest
discussion has been a very promising approach that Tobias Looker and Mike
Lodder have been looking into that has really nice characteristics from a
business flow perspective. The last I heard about that was the approach
seemed to be feasible and was being reviewed in the cryptographer community.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*