Revocation mechanism best-practices?

From: Philip Kaiser <philip.kaiser@evan.team>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 16:33:30 +0000
To: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hello,

Is there some sort of best practice approach to building a revocation mechanism for VCs? Coming from AnonCreds, we are now planning on introducing BBS+ support in our application. However, unlike AnonCreds, BBS+ does not come with its own revocation mechanism. Thus, we were wondering if there is a general agreed-upon approach to revocation. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Philip Kaiser