Re: Interoperability/Integration through schema migration

Thanks Melvin,

I'll have to try rolling it in with "Intro to Functorial Data Migration"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizBg4M3bII . It is interesting thinking
with databases and schema migration with category theory that I have never
seen in the database space before. There is also some joint work with Josh
Shivaner on property graphs. Interesting stuff.
I'm trying to get enough math under my belt to understand all of this.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259