Re: Oracles as Issuers

Sam's use-case does seem to be applicable to my points about Oracles as
Issuers. As I interpret the diagrams, with or without Orgbook, the data
subject is not a holder and there's no value for introducing a holder
function associated with any DID.

The presumption that a wallet / agent is always both a PDP and a store of
VCs does not recognize a vast number of VC use-cases, What is the best way
to encourage adoption of VCs in a privacy-controlled way, regardless of
whether there's a holder in the middle?

Thanks,
Adrian