Re: Oracles as Issuers

Adrian, this is a very interesting topic. However, what I find most
intriguing is your final sentence about how oracles have implications on
transport and protocol. I would think that an oracle would behave exactly
the same way any other issuer does as far as transport and protocol are
concerned. So can you say a little bit more about what you have in mind
when you say there are implications?