Re: Use of Base58 in technical specifications

Base58 is heavily used in various circles where I live (various things
Hyperledger/Sovrin; mainstream cryptocurrency wallets I use; peer DIDs;
etc). It is always with the Bitcoin alphabet, never Flickr's or one of the
more exotic variants. I, too, have never seen line-breaks in it.