Re: [toolsCCI] Hypothetical COVID-19 Credential VC Data Model v2

Daniel, Tobias and I worked on
https://identity.foundation/.well-known/resources/did-configuration/

For exactly this reason.

Assuming HTTPS, you can link a DID to a domain that is already relying on
X.509... This provides some flexibility in adopting the VC Data Model...
you can upgrade an existing system that uses X.509 and JWTs to DIDs /
Linked Data Proofs without requiring the adoption of a specific
blockchain or Linked Data Proof system, while enabling support for them.

OS