Re: [toolsCCI] Hypothetical COVID-19 Credential VC Data Model v2

Indeed. A doctor's credentials are only verified when they change jobs, and
then it takes months and can cost thousands of dollars. Typically, the root
of trust is the IT system the doctor is using or Trust on First Use by
making a phone call if a pharmacist wants to check.

- Adrian