Hypothetical COVID-19 Credential VC Data Model v2

From: Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 14:40:19 -0500
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, toolsCCI@groups.io
Thanks for the feedback regarding the v1 example covid credentials.

Here is a v2 that was made possible thanks to your feedback:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vc-examples/covid-19/v2/v2

Key features:

- JWT and Linked Data Formats based on
https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/#proof-formats
- Split Test Credential from Travel Pass (Helps avoid mixing medical and
travel information)
- Based on an FDA EUA for Rapid Test developed by Cellex (I'm not
affiliated, but I found their documentation helpful).
- No required binding to existing identifiers such as Drivers License
Number.
- No required PII (optional image for cases where no credentialSubject.id
link to an existing ID can be made)

If you have questions, I prefer to answer on github issues:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-examples/issues, but email also works.

Regards,

OS

--