Re: [toolsCCI] Example Immunoglobulin Detection Test Credential

I'm assuming the Subject / Holder does not have a DID.

Also, I'm assuming the Testing Lab has no DID either. There are relatively
few of them and they would have SSL certs and websites accessible to the
credential issuer (see below).

The Testing Facility may not need a DID as long as the lab they are sending
samples to trusts them out of band which is likely, because they have to
trust them for all sorts of other processes.

The only entity that may need a DID to *issue* a credential to the subject
is the expert that interprets the lab results + symptoms + previous results
+ health records of the subject. This is likely credentialed doctor or
trained expert and they will have to sign the credential in a
non-repudiable way.

- Adrian