Re: [toolsCCI] Example Immunoglobulin Detection Test Credential

Apologies if I missed the answer elsewhere but I'm lost when it comes to
the photo on a driver's license. I'll ask again:
- The state driver's license in my pocket has a photo, a license number,
and some tamper-resistant features.
- When I go get a serology test, the person drawing my blood might look at
my license, write a hash of my license number and photo on the tube and
send to the lab
- I log in to the lab, search for the hash that was put on the tube and
download the result to my wallet
- When someone asks for my result, I show them my driver's license with my
photo and the hash of the number matches the VC I received from the lab

So,
- My photo and the driver's license number never left my wallet.
- A tamper-resistant scheme has to prevent me from changing the photo on my
license without also changing the hash that labels the sample and the
result.

What am I missing?

- Adrian