Re: Regarding "scope" of the new CCG charter

That sounds, right, Kim.

We've already kicked off the election, so we don't have an easy way to adjust the proposal as currently voted.

HOWEVER, the new charter actually makes it easier to adjust if the group has strong consensus to do so.

It would be good to revisit this after the upcoming election to see if there is better language that could address Daniel's points.

-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP joe@legreq.com
LEGENDARY REQUIREMENTS +1(805)705-8651