Re: Google and Apple announce privacy-preserving contact tracing API

Amazing, I just posted this link into another chat channel related to this
topic:

https://medium.com/@urish/is-now-a-good-time-to-start-using-web-bluetooth-hint-yes-yes-it-is-99e998d7b9f6

There is a problem with QR Codes... their size restrictions make them not
suitable for image data... and if your data subject is a person
experiencing homelessness or a refugee, they don't have a SSN or Drivers
License number... you need a credential with image data....

I'm not super experienced with NFC or bluetooth, but I would love to see
support for them added to https://w3c-ccg.github.io/credential-handler-api/

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*