Re: Google and Apple announce privacy-preserving contact tracing API

Maybe I'm paranoid, but Google and Apple, historically, are not companies I
would trust on anything related to data privacy.

They are just a change of policies away of starting profiling me using that
data.

And if it's at OS level, how can we audit the code? Is it open source?

It's like the bully in school becoming the security guard at University :P

Alex

--

Alex Puig

CTO

+34 678544357

alex@caelumlabs.com

Follow us! Twitter <https://twitter.com/caelumlabs> |

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/caelumlabs/> | Newsletter
<http://newsletter.caelumlabs.com/> | Gitlab <https://gitlab.com/caelumlabs>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.