Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

Sorry I put the dates in the wrong place when I send you the last
example. Here is a correct one

{
     "@context": [
         "https://www.w3.org/2018/credentials/v1",
         "https://www.nhs.org/VCcontext/v1"
     ],
     "id": "https://nhs.org/credentials/3732",
     "type": ["VerifiableCredential", "Covid19Immunity"],
     "issuanceDate": "2020-04-01T19:23:24Z",
     "expirationDate": "2020-04-01T19:33:24Z",
     "credentialSubject": {
         "id": "did:key:jwt:ebfeb1f712ebc6f1c276e12ec21",
         "covid19ImmunityCert": {
             "name": "David Chadwick",
             "dateOfBirth": "01/01/1980",
             "dateOfTest": "02/04/2020",
             "testNumber": "376012345612345",
             "testResult": "scientific details here",
             "validUntil": "01/10/2020"
         }
     }
}