Materials from 2019-10-10 DID Resolution Spec meeting

From: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 00:50:08 +0200
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Recording and notes for the 2019-10-10 DID Resolution Spec meeting are here:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings/tree/gh-pages/2019-10-10-did-resolution

The meeting page is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYBaXQMUoB86Alquu7WBtWOxsS8SMhp1fioYKEGCabE/

Thanks to myself for taking notes! :)

We discussed the relationship between the DID spec in the new DID WG and
the DID Resolution spec in the CCG, and we felt that it would be good to
connect them more closely, considering that many issues affect both
specs. We also recognized that W3C membership is currently challenging
for some participants of the DID Resolution spec calls.
We then discussed the topic of metadata about the DID Subject, DID
Document, and DID Resolution (see w3c/did-spec#65
<https://github.com/w3c/did-spec/issues/65>).

*Next call will be on October 17th.*

Markus