Re: Proposed work item: did:key DID Method

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 11:05 AM Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
wrote:

> So in summary, did:key, did:v1 and did:github all support these proof
> purposes today, but we really need to document them in order to encourage
> others to add support.

So is there an actual implementation of did:github somewhere? I had looked
for it but didn’t find it.

I’m particularly interested in adding secp256k1  Schnoor musig to it as is
a great example of a place where aggregated multiple signatures and
threshold signatures that also offer privacy properties would be quite
useful.

— Christopher Allen [via iPhone]