From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:36 AM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>; Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Subject: Automated minutes publication (was: Fwd: Re: [MINUTES] DID WG 2019-11-13 Public Key Discussion)

To: W3C CCG, (bcc: DID WG)

I think the W3C CCG should move over to w3c/scribejs...

https://github.com/w3c/scribejs

We've been using scrawljs (which I wrote over 8+ years ago). It's been
working fine for us, but in an attempt to make the publication of
minutes easier/more automatic... perhaps building the functionality into
the voipbot, we should settle on one code base and concentrate our
effort on that. The fact that scribejs is written in Javascript makes
this fairly trivial, the workflow for scrawljs is more or less the same.

With that in mind, perhaps we can add missing scribejs features from
scrawljs, deprecate scrawljs, and move over to scribejs?

If we do this, we make Kim's life (or anyone that's publishing CCG
minutes) easier and (in theory) automatic. We also empower the CCG to
share the burden here, anyone can publish minutes using voipbot, just
like anyone can manage the queue.