Re: committing fraud with credentials

I have commented on the spreadsheet as Rorschach Rev, and I have been
contributing to various separate github issues as Rorschach. I would
also like to join this discussion and group.

Very relevant but not discussed thus far would be Shamir Secret
Sharing cryptography, and phone technology which can provide user
context. (I have a Samsung phone so my comments were specific, but I
am not affiliated with nor endorse any specific phone API or
manufacturer.)