Re: DID USER AGENTS

From: Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman@evernym.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:03:42 -0700
To: Kenneth Anshewitz <kja10@my.fsu.edu>
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
If this topic is of interest to you, you may want to read this doc
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/concepts/0004-agents/README.md>,
and look at the list of implementations at the bottom
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/concepts/0004-agents#implementations>.
This is NOT an exhaustive list of agent technologies; others on the the
list should chime in with other things, too.