Re: What’s after DIDs?

Hi Daniel,

The DID itself can't be *did/example/123456*, because that's not a valid
URI (DIDs being valid URIs is one of their central features).

In theory it would be possible to define a DID Resolution binding
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/#bindings-https> that would
resolve a DID like *did:example:123456* by making an HTTP GET call to
*https://api.service.com/v1/did/example/123456*.

But then again, what's wrong with just concatenating the DID with
colons, i.e. *https://api.service.com/v1/did:example:123456* ?

Markus