Re: Created DID Spec Final Community Group Report

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:58:50 -0700
To: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Cc: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>, W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 5:54 PM Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
wrote:

> Sorry I misunderstood your announcement email; I thought it meant for
> CCG members to review it.

Sorry for the confusion. The main thing we are seeking at this point is
that there are no principled objections to releasing THIS DRAFT as our
"Final Community Report" before passing it to the nascent W3C-CCG for
additional work.

Your issues are relevant and should be addressed in the next draft (to be
done the W3C DID-WG rather than us) but are don't seem significant enough
to be a "principled objection".

Thank you for taking the time to review it!!

— Christopher Allen