Re: Created DID Spec Final Community Group Report

Thanks Steven,

I just checked with Manu.. Since we already created the Final Community
Group Report, we'll wait until the DID WG is formed before making
additional changes.

We should keep track of your comments as issues or PRs in the repo:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/

If you like, feel free to do that, otherwise I'd also be happy to do it
for you.

Markus