Re: Master did-uri-spec Grammar: First Executable Reference Parser Implementation is available

Speaking briefly on behalf of the chairs, we need to shut down this thread.

We have communicated with both parties and we hope we can restore our email list to respectful communication.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Kim, or Christopher. Off list. By email or phone.

-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP joe@legreq.com
LEGENDARY REQUIREMENTS +1(805)705-8651