Re: A simpler approach to DID services and content-addressing

This is definitely a topic that will have to be covered in the DID
Resolution, but I don't think it's a problem, we just need to set some
"appending rules" instead of doing "blanket appending", e.g.

Assume A is the DID URL to be dereferenced, and B is the service
endpoint in the DID Document, then we could say e.g.:

- Result URL's scheme and authority = B's scheme and authority
- Result URL's path = B's path + A's path
- Result URL's query string (if neither A nor B has a query string) = null
- Result URL's query string (if only A has a query string) = A's query
string
- Result URL's query string (if only B has a query string) = B's query
string
- Result URL's query string (if both A and B have query strings, and
both query strings are in the form of &key=value pairs) = merge A's and
B's query strings
- Result URL's query string (otherwise) = [resolution error]
- Result URL's fragment (if neither A nor B has a fragment) = null
- Result URL's fragment (if only A has a fragment) = A's fragment
- Result URL's fragment (if only B has a fragment) = B's fragment
- Result URL's fragment (if both A and B have fragments) = [resolution
error]

In fact, we may even be able to re-use some standard rules for relative
URI references instead of the above list.

Markus