Re: The Bounty License

HI Heather,

One way to approach this could be to produce a proposal for the work
product and put a bounty on it to be prefunded. Otherwise know as
crowdfunding, :)

It might be a good idea to circulate the proposal prior to the funding
phase to get feedback from the community as to how the proposal could be
modified to attract the bounty being requested.

This could reduce your, and others, risk, as well as increase the value
to the community. Just a thought.

Adam

--
Adam Lake