Re: JWT credentials

Thanks Anders. It does seem to address all of those points except possibly
the last, which (from what I understand) may not _necessarily_ be high
priority in the scenarios where JWTs tend to be used. I’ve been trying to
pick apart the use cases myself, so everything I say on the topic is
ill-informed and naive...

I’m curious about a couple of things (comments welcome from anyone):
- how the IETF process works, whether this draft is near adoption and
whether this is used currently
- is there any way this can be wedged into the “LD” signature suites, where
LD context is a no-op but there’s a well documented canonicalization process