Re: JWT credentials

(resending CC'ing all as I didn't in first iteration of this)

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 3:39 AM Anders Rundgren <
anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is yet another alternative based on "pure JSON":
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01
>
> It seems to address the issues below.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:39 PM Anders Rundgren <
anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2018-10-04 03:27, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> There is yet another alternative based on "pure JSON":
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01
>
> It seems to address the issues below.

The challenge is that this draft is completely dependent on the
canonicalization scheme, which is
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-01

What I’ve heard repeatedly is that this canonicalization scheme doesn’t
address some number of other requirements, including supporting graph data
models.

I too would like to understand more precisely what these other requirements
are so I can effectively articulate them.

-- Christopher Allen