Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

Christopher and all,

I have some experience building nice presentations, I can also help putting something together. I suggest we have 2 to 4 different versions of the slides depending on the target audience (technical vs business) and the context (self-explanatory vs visual support).

Happy to join and coordinate a small taskforce for this purpose.

Irene