Re: The plan for IIW 26

 l’m only able to make it Tuesday so I’d prefer if you could do the “Four Decentralized Identifier Ledgers” talk that afternoon. Thanks!

 MM

Moses Ma | FutureLab Consulting Inc

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com (mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com)   |   moses@ngenven.com (mailto:moses@ngenven.com)

v   +1.415.952.7888 (tel:(415)%20952-7888)   |   m+1.415.568.1068 (tel:(415)%20568-1068)   |   skype   mosesma

blog  &  social media:   my blog at psychologytoday.com (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation)   |   linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mosesma)   |   facebook (http://www.facebook.com/moses.t.ma)   |   twitter (http://twitter.com/mosesma)