Re: Verifiable Credentials on DID-Auth

Thanks everyone for your responses, it's been quite helpful, and it's
reassuring to know this is an actual case being taken into consideration.

Markus, your write-up is very concise and spot on, thanks a lot for that!

Following that line, I think models #2 and #3 feel like the way to go for
me, since #1 is an unnecessary limitation, while the other approaches still
allow for subsequent credential requests after initial authentication. #2
sounds like the most practical way in terms of implementation, however I
must say #3 looks like a very elegant way to see it (although *perhaps* too
abstract for practical implementation)... I'm still curious about your
personal choice (Markus).

Again, I appreciate all the responses given, and I'm looking forward to see
any related material or discussions on this regard. Thanks.

Best,
Carlos