Re: DID panel at MyData2018 Aug 29-31 Helsinki

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:17:42 +0000
To: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
I think this is a great idea Markus.

I think BTCR could be interesting to present because of its simplicity. It
provides a good framework on which to base more feature-rich DID methods
such as sov, v1, uport.

I'll volunteer to go, and it would be great if Christopher and/or Ryan
could as well.

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com