Re: existing identifiers for people

Fair enough. No system is perfect for sure.

However we can employ a variety of techniques to mitigate these risks. We don’t have to rely on a single credential in the digital realm. We can have others. We can expire credentials. We can revoke them. All these actions are more immediate and close down the gaps in Time and space which currently provide opportunity for some undesirable things to happen and are often the source of friction from a service perspective.