Re: DID Use Cases for California Privacy Act Amendments

On 07/11/2018 01:05 AM, Sam Chase wrote:
> Since our working group is finalizing our use cases soon and this
> bill is begging for amendments and definitions perhaps we can tailor
> our use cases to this bill and include pieces of it as firm evidence
> of a need for this solution.

I find this compelling... tie at least one of our DID use cases to GDPR
and perhaps another to the CPA. I think that will carry weight with the
W3C Membership. Or mention both, specifically, certain articles in each
law/bill.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches