Re: DID Key Management Harmonization Proposal #1

On 01/09/2018 07:30 PM, =Drummond Reed wrote:
> A DID ledger is a simple generic way to refer to "a distributed
> system that supports a DID method". For example, for the BTCR
> method, Bitcoin is the DID ledger. For the uPort DID method, Ethereum
> is the DID ledger. For the Sovrin DID method, Sovrin is the DID
> ledger.

... or that... :) - I note that we don't define "DID ledger" in our
specs, IIRC. Don't know if it adds enough for us to formally define it
(again, the goal being to keep the amount of terminology one has to
learn to understand what we're doing down to a minimum).

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/