Re: Free and open standards [was Re: Bag of Data Anti-pattern]

Paid-for standards are also inaccessible to open source projects. IEEE is
out of touch.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/