Re: Adding a new DID method name

On 02/23/2018 07:06 PM, George Vanica wrote:
> I have a question, how can I add the new method name to this list:
>
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-method-registry/

Hi George,

Just let us know 3 things:

The method name, the Network that will support the method, the Authors
of the specification, and a link to your DID Method specification.

OR

You can just put in a pull request to the registry here:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-method-registry/

The latter approach is the fastest way to get your DID Method into the
registry.

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/