Re: Ideas about DID explanation

Non-repudiation depends on chain-of-custody, which is technology, as well
as process. The interpretation may be up to courts but if the tech or
process don't take chain of custody into account the court can't do much
about it.

Different DID Methods will be more or less susceptible to repudiation and I
hope our spec makes it easy for inspectors and courts to decide which
methods are good enough.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/