Re: [Hyperledger Indy] Hyperledger Indy and Ethereum DIDs interoperability through decentralized universal resolvers on Ethereum/Indy - Nathan Aw from Singapore

Markus,
When you say: "The whole point is that *you* should run your own instance
of this Universal Resolver (or other DID resolver implementations)."

Who is the "you" in that sentence?

For example, let's say that I am running a website where I need to ensure
visitors of the site are over the age of 21 to enter.  Users of the site
can present a VC proving their age.  Are you suggesting that the operator
of this website would need to run an instance of this open source universal
resolver?

I think I know the answer to this question, but I am asking to help tease
out some of the architectural holes in our approach to SSI, so we can
address them and drive adoption.

   -chrisb