Re: Ideas about DID explanation

The ability to sign a prescription credential without having to update a
DLT depends on the signature remaining verifiable even after key rotation,
doesn't it?

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/