Re: Ideas about DID explanation

I agree with Kim, this is TBD. Personally I believe all DID methods must
be able to return the latest DID document, but not all DID methods must
necessarily support keeping track of previous versions.

This is a topic that should be covered by the future did-resolution
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/> specification.

I also had a section on this subject in the last RWoT topic paper:
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot7/blob/master/topics-and-advance-readings/did-resolution-topics.md#did-document-versioning

Markus