Re: Ideas about DID explanation

Interesting. Does the DID method specify how to trace the history of the
DID forward as it changes (not just in the BTCR method)?

Say I interact with an EntityA in Year 0 and they register the DID I'm
using at that time. If in Year 2 I rotate the key material, thus resulting
in a new DID. If I return to EntityA in Year 3, which DID do I use to
authenticate myself? Do I keep the list of all my EntityA interactions so
that I can present the DID they should know me by (even though that DID had
its keys changed)? Or do I present the current instantiation of the DID
that they used to know me by, notifying them to remember to trace it back
through time? And then they can trace back through the on-chain
transactions to demonstrate that the new DID I present is in fact the
current version of the original DID they used to know me by?

Yes, I'm curious how each of the DID methods actually implement key
material changes etc.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542