Re: Ideas about the monetization of self-sovereign identity business

I like the concept, thanks for sharing.

One thing I've wondered is where the perceived costs are in such a system,
thus leading to a need to monetize at all, but that comes from my
non-profit perspective.

In our case, we could have volunteers running nodes. However, we'd likely
need some paid folks to handle recovery / fraud resolution cases.

Have others thought about where the main costs are (asides ongoing
development costs of the underlying tech) ?