Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-07-24 12pm ET

I re-generated and pushed the minutes for 7/24. Thanks for figuring out the
audio!

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 10:16 AM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 08/02/2018 10:37 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> > Bad news folks. The audio did not survive.
>
> I've been able to recover the audio from the telecon bridge... audio now
> available. Although, looks like the scribe wasn't set properly and
> JoeA's name has been replaced with Joe Kaplan. May need to regenerate
> the minutes.
>
> Here's what happened:
>
> Someone dialed in after the call and then hungup, but their SIP client
> didn't terminate the connection until our system booted them after two
> hours of inactivity.
>
> The audio archival script downloads the largest audio file from the day,
> which was the two hours of silence one... not the correct one hour on.
>
> In any case, fixed.

> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Veres One Decentralized Identifier Blockchain Launches
> https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches
>
> --
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com