SIP Client guidance (was: W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, April 24, 12 noon ET)

From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:00:41 -0700
To: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, Joe Andrieu <joe@joeandrieu.com>, Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Kim, glad to see the new SIP provider support and capacity.

I'd love to help save money by calling in with a SIP client but have had
very poor experience doing so. I know it's been asked before, but now that
we're using Twilio, is there a client (in particular a Mac or iPhone
client) that someone can recommend?

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com