Re: Veres One Testnet launch + DID client demo (video)

Very cool.. It all feels so much more "real" if you can just type a
simple command to get your DID!

And good timing, I also just posted some early thoughts on a "Universal
Registrar" tool:
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/universal-registrar/blob/master/docs/api-documentation.md

This is analogous to the "Universal Resolver" tool we have been working on:
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/universal-resolver/tree/master/implementations/java

+1 to discussing next week how to align the different efforts on DID
registration/resolution.

Markus