Re: Claims and Multisource Journalistic Resources

On 9/8/17 3:32 PM, Christopher Allen wrote:
> *You can see some hints about this in a presentation I made about 3
> years ago at **http://slides.com/christophera/creativeworkinfo#/***
> *
> *
> *Of particular interest to me in reviewing this old document is that
> facts are not instances, but trees, with the root being the oldest
> registration.*
-

My company has developed a blockchain system for managing innovation,
and we use a modified Merkle tree to generate what we call a "directed
idea graph", with the root being the original genesis record of an idea.
Thus, ideas are also trees. The distinction is that an idea graph can
also be cyclic, vs acyclic, when you merge ideas back together. (patent
pending btw) We're going to build a pilot of it in the life science
space, and will be publishing a paper about this in the near future.

The concept of creating a Merkle "veracity tree" is really big, bigger
than reusing OpenGraph, and allows a reputation server to see how a
story "morphs" over time, how veracity scores change from branch to branch.

Moses

PS to Chris, those slides are brilliant. You are, like me, a
visionoholic... mad prophets drunk on just a sip of precognition.

--

*Moses Ma | Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation.

earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
and /Soulful Branding/
<http://www.amazon.com/Soulful-Branding-Unlock-Hidden-Company/dp/1515114414>
by FutureLab experts.