Re: Self-Sovereign Web slide deck for W3C TPAC breakouts

Hi Manu,

I think you did a great job!

You've received a lot of other comments about the technical content, so
I'll limit my comments to format and communication -

 1. I'd lose the middle 4 slides of Oma, it's repeated too much - just
    one up front and one at the end to remind of the beginning and close
    the cognitive circle
 2. You need to cut some slides out or merge them, but I see this is
    difficult. I usually tell people that Powerpoint creativity uses a
    "subtractive medium" in that it's removing stuff that makes
    presentations great
 3. Instead of "We are going to help these corporations help Oma." say
    "We are going to help corporations help Oma.", then simply in a
    build, "By making it profitable to do so". Adding "Not because it’s
    their first priority" insults corporate managers because it COULD be
    their first priority, right?

Hope this helps!

Moses

On 10/29/17 6:10 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a rough draft of the "A Vision for a Self-Sovereign Web" slide
> deck that some of us are going to present at W3C TPAC during plenary day
> (Wednesday, November 8th):
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1woq0pZD872NvhBIu90GIZMf8MQLWCtXM1NCx8n6s0VM/edit
>
> I realize that it's very light on the details, mostly because it's a
> status update w/ a hint of what's coming down the pipeline (DIDs and
> Credential Handler API) for W3C members. It's meant to be a conversation
> starter rather than a full blown introduction to DIDs and the Credential
> Handler API.
>
> Comments, feedback, update suggestions welcome.

*Moses Ma | Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation.

earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
and /Soulful Branding/
<http://www.amazon.com/Soulful-Branding-Unlock-Hidden-Company/dp/1515114414>
by FutureLab experts.